Sprint Analysis : 10 meters Optojump Next with young Rugby players
10 meters Optojump Next has been placed on a artificial grass surface for the analysis of the acceleration and speed capabilities of a group of young Rugby players (U20). Here follow some acquisitions, data and qualitative considerations.
Two webcams have been placed in rear and lateral position.
Click on the thumbnails to watch the videos
Still Images Analysis
Click on the images for bigger version
Some Plot Graphs taken directly from Optojump next Software
Flight and Contact Times
- He is the fastest among others tested but...
- The stride length and speed curve show that he is pushing “better” with the left leg (quite evident and repetitive)
- All the data show an asymmetry between right and left supports
- See pictures at the end of the report in the first test
- Report produced directly by Optojump Next Software
- Some Summary Data created in Excel using flat xml export of result (from Optojump Next Software)